Original topic:

I was so excited to get this watch.

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 08:35 AM)
CMJeezy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Man I was so excited to get this watch. I work without my phone, so family still needs to get in contact with me throughout the day sometimes. I'm not for long conversations but still to have it is essential. It overheats after about 5 mins of usage and then locks itself into airplane mode. That's not a good thing Samsung. And it's for both of my watches the small and larger versions. I heard the update was supposed to help with it. Mine was was August, but yet it's October now and nothing's changed
3 Replies
djporter
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
That is too bad. I purchased mine to be able to go phone free when I run but haven't tried a convo yet.. There was an update in September. Have you checked "Watch software update" in your Wear app on your phone to see if it shows an update available?
0 Likes
Bee18
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you tried contacting Samsung Support? They might have answers to why your watch is acting that way or suggest other solutions to you. You might also want to restart your watch or see if there is any updates. Updating your watch might help to resolve some of this issues or you might also want to Factory Reset your watch if it's convenient for you.
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. Have you tried using the smart switch on the Samsung website to update your watch?