JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

IFIT Compatability

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 07:26 PM)
cmankro
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Why has Samsung still not worked something out with IFIT to allow users to sync with their fitness program?? I purchased my Proform Carbon T10 treadmill about 6 months ago (shortly after purchasing my Samsung Watch 4 Classic) and I've been baffled ever since that I cannot utilize my treadmills ability to automatically adjust my workouts based on my heart rate and Proform/Ifit are wanting me to buy a separate forearm heart rate monitor to wear for $99! It seems asinine that I should have to purchase a separate piece of tech when my watch has constant HR monitoring + takes care of virtually every other desire I have during my workouts. Please work on this Samsung! I have nearly every product in my home under your brand, and this has been by far the biggest disappointment. Please work on compatibility! My Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro connect via bluetooth just fine, I would have imagined the HR portion of my watch should as well. Help?

4 Replies
illife
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Because they want you to use Samsung Fitness
0 Likes
DrGtEyE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

iFit uses HR to control the equipment.  Can Samsung Fitness do that?

iFit does not detect Galaxy watches.  Proud owner of a Watch5Pro and a ProForm Carbon T10 that can't talk to eachother.

DrGtEyE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Totally agree with you on this (and I have the same treadmill too!)  There's no excuse that iFit and GalaxyWatches aren't able to communicate.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.