JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Icon for find my phone watch 4 series MUST CHANGE

(Topic created: 03-28-2022 05:06 PM)
Bennytheleg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I attempted to use the find my phone feature on my watch for classic for the 1st time today but out of the icons the one you choose for find my phone you would have no idea that was find my phone luckily I found my phone a little while later and Google how to do it and when I saw what the icon was I Was floored you absolutely need a icon that looks more like a phone Maybe use something similar to the one you use on the Galaxy phones or And  That says find device maybe make something something similar and has fine phone done or something but something but right now is completely unacceptable and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only one who has had trouble with this
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
NPC1
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Isn't the name of the app underneath the icon?
0 Likes
Bennytheleg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not on the watch the app above music os one hown that look like a phone 20220328_225304_32401_1648525985.jpg
0 Likes
NPC1
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oh. Sorry, misunderstood.
0 Likes
Bennytheleg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
No worries it happens to best of us
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes