cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_Kr0w
Astronaut

Ideas?

For my son, I'm trying to find a Samsung watch. It needs to be able to be set to vibrate at frequent intervals. I dont know if an app would be needed for this or if the watch would come with this feature but it needs to be able to be set to vibrate for VERY frequent intervals(every 3 minutes, every 5 minutes, etc.) and needs to be able to do this for most, if not all of a school day.

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
GrymeJr
Cosmic Ray

Re: Ideas?

he can set it from the home screen to silence all notifications, and from the wearable app you can silence all notifications/put it into vibration mode

GrymeJr
Cosmic Ray

the interval part im guessing automatically, I don't think can be done

Samsung Care Ambassador

You could set up reminders and have it set off a notification for every X minute, hour, second etc and have the notification set to vibrate

Samsung_Kr0w
Astronaut

I wasnt sure if it could be done or could have an app on the phone with such feature.

My son is very smart, lowest grade is 103% but he also has autism. One of the ways it impacts his daily life is that it causes him to ramble on about facts, figures and so on.

My son wants this feature on a watch so it can remind him not to do this. When a teacher asks a question, he wants to answer more simply without going on for 15 minutes. He stops as soon as he is asked. But he wants a reminder to help him reset, so he can have a constant reminder to focus on not ranting.

You get the idea.