cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jon44
Cosmic Ray

Is only way to access Bixby through "Voice Wake Up" or Double-Pressing Home Key?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd like to use Bixby occassionally, but don't want to keep voice wake-up on or use my "double-press" option for Bixby.  I can't find a way to access Bixby when opening the Bixby App (as you can do with Bixby on the phone).  Am I missing something?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is only way to access Bixby through "Voice Wake Up" or Double-Pressing Home Key?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was able to confirm that Voice Wake Up and Double Pressing the Home Key are the only methods to access Bixby. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is only way to access Bixby through "Voice Wake Up" or Double-Pressing Home Key?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would depend on the watch. May I have your model number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

jon44
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The new "Active 2"

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was able to confirm that Voice Wake Up and Double Pressing the Home Key are the only methods to access Bixby. 

View solution in original post