JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there a way to display a text longer on screen - Galaxy Watch 42mm

(Topic created on: 1/11/21 4:15 PM)
vinnyp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

When a Apple watch receives  a text, it will display until you dismiss it, on the Galaxy it is displayed for just a split secnd and you can't even read it, then you have to bring it back up to read it, or grab your phone to view it..but I bought the watch so I don't have to always grab the phone... So it is very annoying and through all the watch updates it has never been addressed by Samsung (I don't think)... Doesn't this bother other Galaxy owners? Is there a setting that I can't find? Thanks vinnyp

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
yes. in the wearable app, go to your galaxy watch settings, notifications, all notification settings, and turn on the show with details button. also go to display, screen timeout, and change it to at least one minute for it to stay on long enough to read everything.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
yes. in the wearable app, go to your galaxy watch settings, notifications, all notification settings, and turn on the show with details button. also go to display, screen timeout, and change it to at least one minute for it to stay on long enough to read everything.

View solution in context