JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there a way to view Samsung Health information online?

(Topic created: 11-27-2018 04:02 PM)
userZWFBZukumY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Having just got a Galaxy Watch, I don't like always viewing  my exercise,nutrition, and weight data and stats on a scrunched up phone screen. Is there any way to view a summary of all my samsung health data online, and enter information through a web-based interface like Google Fit, MyFitnessPal or other health-based apps? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
useri9NoTp1ldo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same I had a fitbit which I could access my data online which was way much better, I like seeing my stats on a big screen instead of straining my eyes on my phone. I like my watch but miss my dashboard on my PC which fitbit provided. I also find it doesn't link up with alot of other programs as does fitbit @user5pCjMooxRr 

user3VjU8gCgtZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung, If it is a great idea then do something about it. I will seriously consider other options at the time of upgrading my Samsung smartwatch. We do need the data on the cloud that can be viewed from the computer and still be available when your phone is no longer available.

userCxuYV0B3yK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Could we please have a solution as viewing your data on your phone isn't great especially when looking at trends over time. This would be a game-changer for Samsung as your competitors in the watch trackers are all over this however I want a one-stop-shop for everything and you are almost there. Sort it out!!

It shows as having a solution in here which is just wrong as there is no solution from Samsung yet!!

useri9NoTp1ldo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi Five that so frustrating @userCxuYV0B3yK  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
userp2BdOdqZ5l
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I wish I knew that before I bought my galaxy watch. There used to be a samsung health web portla, what happened to it?

userF4QlbRhpkV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is not a solution.  

If you cannot provide a web-portal-style interface for us to see analytics over time to detect trends/improvements, then at the very least allow us to download the raw data in a csv file.

userQShCiRF7Ro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Who marked this as "Accepted Solution"?!  

WHY are we not able to access our Health info online?????   

user7NyBToVZyr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Let's go Samsung, it's been over 2 years since this question was raised and it's an obviously good idea to let folks view their health data on the web. What are you waiting for?

Plant-eater
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

@SamsungTam I agree with so many others here. Why are you still not offering a way to see Samsung Health info online?

userCzJeuIhDqj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a similar issue. My samsung cell was stolen and it is paramount that I at least view my data stored via Samsung Notes on the Samsung cloud. There is critical information that I urgently require. PLEASE HELP!! There must be a way to view my Samsung Notes via a PC on the web??