JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with shipping address on order

(Topic created: 07-06-2021 01:44 PM)
user2PT0qsoZ4G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Ordered Watch 3.  For what ever reason my apt # was not on the shipping address.   Contacted Samsung and was told they couldn't add it until it was shipped.   Didn't sound right to me so contacted them again and was told the same thing only this time they also said I would get an email when it was shipped and to contact them again ( a thrid time) and they would add it.  Received an email it was shipped so contacted them the third time. They said they couldn't add it but would contact their shipping dept to add it.  Received notification from FedEx that package was picked up.  Guess what no apt #.  Contacted FedEx they said only shipper could add it.  Can we all say Catch 22.  So guess I don't get my watch.  Learn from this.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I know this is a frustrating experience, and I do apologize. For questions or concerns regarding orders placed through Samsung.com, you will need to work with the E-Commerce team directly as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
userKoPivD5Jqs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Good you don't want it anyway. Read my post. Cancel that order. Maybe the 4 will be better, but doubt it.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I know this is a frustrating experience, and I do apologize. For questions or concerns regarding orders placed through Samsung.com, you will need to work with the E-Commerce team directly as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes