Original topic:

Killing the products galaxy 5 watch

(Topic created: 05-05-2022 04:52 PM)
userZ98rn4enLy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was watching the product updates, for galaxy watch, as per the rumours it will have a bigger battery and no rotary bezel, now that makes me **bleep**. The main attraction for the watch is rotary bezel and some genius in product development want to take it out, samsung should focus on what they are good at, and develop a brand rather than copying appls for their ideas. The prouct  team is blindly mimicking apple, i do not understand the reason to tapke out micro sd in s22, i hope they listen to the customers.
7 Replies
Oxford
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
So, you're getting all worked up and angry over rumors which have not been confirmed and may not be true, is that right?
0 Likes
userZ98rn4enLy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Most of the times the rumours are right
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
They took out the micro SD card support on the S21
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
And no chargers anymore lol who does that remind you of?
0 Likes
userZ98rn4enLy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes.. i was buying and updating withbevery note except note 5.. now the note series was called now after note 20 ultra.. next thing i can buy is s22.. but the genius product development team ..
Remove micro sd option.. but question how good is your cloud storage if u donot have net work connectivity.. if you are hoping around globe... and looking for sims in the countries you are hoping.. first it was audio jack.. but it can be taken care by bluetooth head sets.. now it is microsd.. and then... ... how long samsung will follow footsteps of apple.. when the will create brand?
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why are you bringing up everything about the S22? I thought this was a "Galaxy Watch" forum that you posted on?
0 Likes
JSea
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have to agree, the physical bezel needs to stay. I have the Watch 4 with the "virtual bezel" AND IT NOT ANYTHING CLOSE TO THE REAL THING. My friend has the REAL BEZEL AND I truly believe I made a mistake. I am really looking forward to the Watch 5, BUT, I want the real BEZEL. Do hope Samsung keeps it.
0 Likes