cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

LTE Verizon

Hopfuly someone can help. I bought directly from Samsung watch 46mm LTE SM-R805U. I can not set up the LET with verizon. I gave them the IMEI # and was told it is incompatible. I have tried to add it during setup and get a message that imcompatible device. I have added the watch as blutooth only and and then add it to the network still no go. I reset the phone and tried to set it up without a phone and when I have to pick a network I get Sprint as my only option. No updates available One UI 1.0 Tizen 4.0.0.4 Software 1BSE3. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: LTE Verizon

Hello!

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier and verifying what type of network they use between CDMA and GSM. Do this to see if GSM is supported with your carrier, the device should be compatible with using GSM network service.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: LTE Verizon

Verizon does CDMA and GSM. As an update I received a new watch from Samsung and still have the same issue. I believe that the watch that Samsung sells does NOT work with Verizon. You would need to buy directly from Verizon. They have a different model number. Its unfortunate because I have a $200 credit with Samsung.