cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9Oz2kXUMvx
Constellation

LTE version of Active 2 watch

I find it very strange and irritating that Samsung can not tell us whats going on with the LTE version of Active 2 watch.Even the representatives dont know whats going on.I actually had one rep tell me 10 days ago (a week before the supposedly 27th release) that the LTE was never coming! She stated none of the carriers were interested.I found this very odd and actually told another rep a few days after that.He was pretty suprised and wanted me to tell him the reps name.I'm wondering why Samsung isnt forthcoming with us about this? They dont care? or trying to hide some major flaw?

8 REPLIES 8
BlamBlaster
Constellation

Re: LTE version of Active 2 watch

Yeah I agree. It's odd that B&H have it listed on there website for preorder also. Some transparency would be appreciated. Or just sell an unlocked device with LTE would be great also....

Noteof9
Constellation

I've been looking for it since it's supposed release on 09/27/2019. It's very annoying. At least tell your consumers that it'll not be released soon.

Koreniko
Astronaut

According to T-Mobile, Samsung is struggling to get the LTE to work on the active 2 and is delaying the shipment until further notice. No timeline was given to the person I spoke to at T-Mobile.

Highlighted
user1b9puvuaxR
Asteroid

Even google is covering for samsung! What dirty scum. I had to install a private browser security program to even find this thread through google! Dirty dogs exposed!!

user1b9puvuaxR
Asteroid

Isn't false advertising illegal? Someone should sue. First their phones burn houses down and injur people, now they can't even release products that are advertised at their launch event. I hear a lawsuit....

user4E7ordadrW
Cosmic Ray

Hello userVriTpSz3xl (WOW, Samsung certainly comes up with some interesting names),

Just FYI:  

I found and ordered the Samsung Active 2 44mm LTE - unlocked - in black over the weekend from BestBuy (see above).

Immediately upon placing the order, Best Buy charged my card (which went from pending, to processing, to owed).  I just paid the bill.  According to Federal Law, Best Buy has 30 days from the date they billed my card to deliver the item (watch).   Best Buy, obviously feels they'll be able to deliver the watch to me in the next 30 days.

NOTE:  This is one of the reasons Amazon and other stores do NOT charge for an item until it ships.  Best Buy took my money immediately, so they must feel Samsung will make the 30 day deadline for not just getting it to them, but to me.

Only time will tell the tale.  Anyone care to share your opinion on if I'll be getting:

1. My money back from Best Buy
  2. An offer to let me continue to wait, or
  3. A watch?

userX4AQUKiGEe
Constellation

Just wondering what the status of this is.  I was actually able to order mine via Samsung site a week ago and it says expected delivery 10/31.  A rep just confirmed that it will arrive by then, although it's still processing, and their site is no longer letting you buy. 

NekroDarling
Constellation

Any update? A new watch?