cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Left handed watch.

A suggestion to allow the active 2 to be left handed. I might buy the watch then. You are missing out on a big market if you dont.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Left handed watch.

I'm left handed and worn watches all my life. I love my Gear S3 Frontier. What do you mean by a left handed watch? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

A righty wears their watch on the left hand, a lefty wears their watch on the right hand. As the watch is now this puts the buttons facing my arm, meaning I have to put my hand over the watch to press them, unlike righties for whom the buttons face their hand.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userrvdGxWIjCA wrote:

A righty wears their watch on the left hand, a lefty wears their watch on the right hand. As the watch is now this puts the buttons facing my arm, meaning I have to put my hand over the watch to press them, unlike righties for whom the buttons face their hand.

Must be a matter of choice. 
I'm a lefty. I wear my watch on my left wrist. Never had any issues. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

somewhere in the abiss that I can't find again it does have an option to tell it what you and you wear it on. I changed it to say it was on my right wrist but now I'm seeing since I'm right handed its over counting steps for me so I wanted to put it on my left and can't find that setting again on the watch the app in the phone or directions on Google. So it is possible because I accidentally did it just don't know how 😆

Highlighted
Astronaut

I accidentally did it too 😄. But you can still find it in squat exercise setting.