cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Lock Active Watch Screen to Touch (not security)

I think this is more of a suggestion for @samsung but am I missing how to lock my screen on my Active 2 watch? I don't want it locked for security purposes. I want it locked so it doesn't respond to my touch. I have a Garmin Forerunner and I lock the screen by holding down one of the buttons for a bit of time, then sliding to say okay to lock. I unlock it by holding that same button down again. I need something similar to that for the Samsung Active 2 watch. The closest I've found is the water setting but it doesn't quite cut it. But I managed to change my watch face in my sleep one night and the other day I somehow managed to keep enlarging the screen text. No idea how. I had to turn the watch off just to get it to go away. And. I've made the watch less sensitive to my touch. It's a bit frustrating to have a watch you're encouraged to wear all day every day but you can't, essentially, turn off the touch portion of the screen. My Garmin was more useful. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Lock Active Watch Screen to Touch (not security)

Is it perhaps the "Touch wake-up" you want to disable (it's under Settings/Advanced).

Highlighted
Asteroid

Nah. I wish it was that easy. I've tried turning off touch wake up and touch wake up, turning off the wake up gesture, and turning off the wake up gesture. Still no luck. But thanks for the suggestion, just in case. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.