JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Looking at two pieces of hardware, SGS9, Galaxy Watch.

(Topic created on: 4/6/19 2:08 PM)
userj2TE8Svtka
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 and a Galaxy Watch  (46mm)

I'm trying to get Samsumg pay to work and I already have it set up on my phone, But when I go to use it on my watch it will tell me to look at my phone to add a card. I try to add the card but it's not working or showing me my cards already on the account.

Do I some how have two Samsung Pay app(s) on my phone? I treid to uninstall and re install but no luck and I can't add my card trough the watch.

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung pay team directly at 1-844-726-7297.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Solution
Surv5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the note 9. With the galaxy watch. You have only one Samsung Pay. I had to set up the watch separately from the phone. When it tells you to check you're phone you have to in put the card, then go through the steps to activate it through you're bank, make sure you tell them it's for you're watch. Once it's activated it works great (where it's accepted).

View solution in context