JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Media player

(Topic created: 09-05-2024 06:13 AM)
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
An issue I've had with One UI Watch 6 is that the time won't update while I'm using the media player directly from the watch
9 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out . I can certainly understand your concern with the time not updating while you are using the media player on the watch. In order to better assist you, what watch are you using and what type of device is your watch paired with?

0 Likes
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Galaxy watch ultra paired with Galaxy s24 ultra
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. Are you using the media player on your watch to control a specific app when you are experiencing these symptoms?

0 Likes
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It happens when I use any type of media while connected to my watch
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. Just to clarify, the time won't update on the watch or the phone when this is happening?

0 Likes
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It won't update on the watch whenever the media player is open
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. Just to follow up, have you already tried resetting your watch? If you haven't tried resetting your watch, I would recommend trying that. Give this link a try for the steps to back up your watch and reset: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

0 Likes
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I reset it once and it didn't fix it. I experienced the same issue while I was running the One UI 6 Beta on my Galaxy Watch 6 Classic (which has since been traded in)
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. I would recommend submitting an error report, as this will allow our engineering team to get a look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Please use this link for the steps to properly submit an error report: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-send-an-error-report/

0 Likes