JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Milanese Band for 44mm Galaxy Watch 4 was actually for the 40mm model. Samsung sent wrong product!

(Topic created: 04-27-2022 04:00 PM)
Pauly802
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

A few months back i purchased the Milanese Band for my 44mm Galaxy watch 4 and i started noticing problems with it not fitting my watch correctly. it seemed that the pins that connect the band to the watch were so close to fitting that i thought maybe i just wasnt putting it on correctly. I kept trying to get it to fit but every now and then the watch would completely fall off my wrist while i was walking around. Recently i was at work and standing over a concrete pit that was about 10 feet down and while standing above my watch slipped right off my wrist and fell in to the pit, amazingly it landed on a cardboard box and was ok. At this point i had enough and was very upset with samsung. I went home and started taking pictures of the band so i could send them to samsung and while taking one of the pictures i noticed in small text it said 40mm!! I imedeatly thought maybe i messed up and picked the wrong size at checkout, so i went to my orders and looked and it showed i did purchase the 44mm that i had needed. Now looking at the box it came in on the back in small print it said it was meant for the 40mm watch, but then when i googled the product number on the barcode it came up online as the 44mm option. So samsung put the wrong barcodes on the wrong boxes and sent people the wrong product. On the sale page reviews say the band didnt fit and i bet its exactly because of this reason, and because it took me awhile to notice samsungs mistake, not mine they dont want to help and send me the correct size that i paid for. Im very upset with samsung!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your watch band not fitting properly. I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance, as they would be best suited to handle issues with your order.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your watch band not fitting properly. I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance, as they would be best suited to handle issues with your order.

0 Likes