Original topic:

Missing Watch Faces when Connected to the S21 Wearables App

(Topic created on: 1/30/21 7:32 AM)
Jago22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

So i recently upgraded to the S21U/Watch 3 from a Note9/Gear S3 Classic, and now i am missing paid and free watch faces.  I reached out to the content maker and was told they should work and no one had mentioned they weren't until now (S21U is very new so that could be part of it)  I have searched the store (listing couldn't be found) and even did multiple reset/reinstall of watch, wearables app with no success.   Any one know of anything else besides just reseting the phone/watch back to factory and starting again? 

Missing watch faces:

whtclasclk5w  by gpg desings  (all the others ones but this version show up)

Metropolitian division sx by aussie design  (paid version)

8 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Jago22 Have you tried this:

1. Open the Galaxy Store
  2. Click the 3 line menu
  3. Click My Apps
  4. Click on Watch

This should show you all of your watch faces whether they are downloaded or not. 

Jago22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for the reply @LongHiker.

I have checked this menu many times, and it doesn't show those two faces on my S21U but they do show up when i'm on my Note9, which is confusing me.  I have removed and re-installed the wearables app with no success and even reached out to the face designer about and he is reasearching it as well. 

0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Jago22 I would check with the developer of those watch faces. It is possible that they aren't compatible with the Watch 3. 

Jago22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

@LongHiker   It worked when my watch was connected to my Note9, before i changed over to the S21U, so i'm thinking it's something to do with the S21U/wearable app..   not sure. 

0 Likes
Jago22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

@LongHiker  I sent in a question with all the details and screenshots so they could see what i was talking about and all i got was a reply to go to the my apps in the galaxy store to re-download them after i told and showed them that wasn't working.   CS with Samsung has gone way way way downhill.   

Thanks for your reply, but Samsung doesn't seem to care enough to solve it as others have said the same thing with no resolution. 

0 Likes
Rondo1000
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have this exact same issue. Watch faces that I paid for are missing. Update from Note9 to S21 Ultra. None of my watch faces appear in the Galaxy store under "Watch".
0 Likes
Rondo1000
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've tried a total reset on both my new S21 Ultra and the Watch 3.  No go.  I've tried to chat with Samsung support and 2 different techs couldn't help me.  Now I'm on an 800 number on hold with no hopes of getting any help.  :(  My old phone shows the watchfaces, AND they were on my watch before I updated to the new phone.  As part of the reconnect to my new phone, the watch forces you to backup and them remove all data.  I did that but no watchfaces that I previously paid for came over.  Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

0 Likes
Jago22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I sent in a question with both the watch faces that weren't showing (paid and unpaid) with screenshots showing where the apps should have been in the my apps on the S21U.  The response i got was to go to the my apps to re-download them.  I don't think they even read my note or looked at the SS i provided.   I know once they have your money CS is a thing of the past. At this point, after decades of being a Samsung fan, I'm just going to move on. They have enough customers they could give a F less to help just one anymore. 

0 Likes