JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing calories burned widget

(Topic created on: 3/18/21 12:44 PM)
userN52ydoaXwY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Does anyone know if the calories burned widget is not available anymore?  I updated my watch yesterday and now it has disappeared?  IMO this is the most important widget for an activity watch???   

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you and will tag this on the forum for our engineers. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

You also have the option to contact our Samsung Health department if you have any further questions or concerns about this. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
user3v8i2DnZnB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes i just did the update AMD noe allcalorie burned info is missing also in mij begin screen.

Pls fix this. I have this watch to monitor how man calorie i have burned.

user3v8i2DnZnB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Here same issue

userj634XxlozM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same issue here! 

userWxr22FL6cb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

The latest update has removed the Total calories and burnt through activity calories widget. Please fix this ASAP.

usern0fvw9T1r4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

The best I can tell,  the calorie burn widget was removed with the latest update and is no longer available.  After reaching out to customer support through chat and Facebook Messenger,  I was told to post my concern here... so here's my concern,  I purchased this watch for help with weight management and without the calorie counter,  my $400 watch is useless to me.   If the widget still exists,  Samsung,  please make it easier to find and if it's been removed,  please bring it back. 

userj634XxlozM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just updated and have same problem here. Samsung please bring this function back, the watch is losing its use to me like this. 

userLen3TsElVa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same with mine, why would they remove it and also no information on why or how to get it back. Ridiculous.

userR72zsUO1hp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I want that widget back too

Missing since update on 24th march 2021

Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you and will tag this on the forum for our engineers. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

You also have the option to contact our Samsung Health department if you have any further questions or concerns about this. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes