JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Excessive battery drain

(Topic created: 01-09-2022 12:32 PM)
usermvd4ETZ9FW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Before purchasing, I reviewed the Classic 4 and battery drain. Most folks were getting a good  2 and a half days between charges; I was good with that  so I subsequently purchased the watch.  Watch received end of Nov (21) and after setup, routinely  got 2 and a half days between charges. All was great until the 7th of January when I received a low battery indication. Placed on charger and I thought I would be good to go, the battery lasted maybe eight to nine hours (30% remaining)  and has been that way since, I've made no changes to my settings.  Case feels unusually  warm when charging. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this battery issue. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SoloMarcus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi I have a list of solutions that I did on my Galaxy Watch4 and my battery life DRASTICALLY improved. It used to be that my Watch4 would go from 100% to 70% during about an hour of inactivity. Now it takes about 4 hours for the same drainage. These changes don't even take away from the enjoyment of using the watch either, they're more minor things that you prolly don't even pay much attention to. But if anyone needs help then here's the list I made. The model I'm using: 44mm Galaxy Watch4 LTEScreenshot_20220112-183656_Samsung Notes_20912_1642034228.png

View solution in context

3 Replies
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have that, on my 40mm watch 4. Used to get 1 day of battery (and it would show 1 day+ in the wearable app) but now it's down to showing 21 hours in the wearable app and tends to get even less... so to sum it up, yes I have experienced this battery issue.
0 Likes
bvorka
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here on my 44mm model. I typically went a day and night, with 50+% remaining. Starting yesterday it can't make it through the day. I don't use Spotify, I didn't change any setting or install any new app.
0 Likes
Solution
SoloMarcus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi I have a list of solutions that I did on my Galaxy Watch4 and my battery life DRASTICALLY improved. It used to be that my Watch4 would go from 100% to 70% during about an hour of inactivity. Now it takes about 4 hours for the same drainage. These changes don't even take away from the enjoyment of using the watch either, they're more minor things that you prolly don't even pay much attention to. But if anyone needs help then here's the list I made. The model I'm using: 44mm Galaxy Watch4 LTEScreenshot_20220112-183656_Samsung Notes_20912_1642034228.png