cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

My Galaxy watch back button stopped working

The watch works fine otherwise. It's still under warranty, and I tried resetting the watch, only now I can't even use it as it's tutorial is stuck on "press the back button". So it's obviously a hardware issue, and judging from this community, not a very rare one.

I'm in Croatia, so I need to know where to take it to get it repaired under warranty.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: My Galaxy watch back button stopped working

Have you called Samsung Support? They should be able to help you get in repaired or sent into them for repair! Good luck!
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

@SamsungAdam I've had my watch for just over a year and have the same issue, its clean, no dents or major scratches, never fell... I checked for software updates...its updated, restarted, rebooted and still the back button does not work. What is the recommended solution? Since from what I can tell by all the complaints this seems to be pretty common.

Highlighted
Asteroid

In my case, my whole motherboard had to be replaced. Thankfully it' still under warranty.