cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: My Samsung Galaxy watch keeps disconnecting from my bluetooth on my phone!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same with me

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got mine, it was working perfect but after the update I am struggling to connect. It is not even as easy to reconnect, I keep getting the error message that it cannot get connected again.

I have a Huawei P20 which has more that enough for the watch requirements.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here...Cache on Galaxy App cleared, Watch reset.. still the same, short BT connection, than no connection. Galaxy App appears to send some data on connection and the phone refuses and disconnects..

Constellation

Very slow

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very slow

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently was having the same issue with a Galaxy Watch Active and Pixel 3 and wanted to post the fix I found. 

Go into the battery optimization settings on your Android phone, which can be found in the Apps & Notificaitons > Special app access and make sure the Galaxy Wear app is NOT battery optimized.  Battery optimization shuts down apps that run in the background when you aren't using them.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine has been doing the same thing for about a week now. Galaxy watch, galaxy s9 phone. I just did what another person suggested on this post and will see if it helps: turned off battery optimization on galaxy plug in and galaxy wearable apps.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with my iPhone XS. I have contacted customer support numerous times in the last couple weeks. All started after the last apple and Samsung updates. 

no clue when the bug will be resolved but it seems to have taken way to long already. 

I am not sure if you have done all the deleting the app from your phone, forgetting the device from Bluetooth and then resetting the watch and doing a new install from scratch but I have done it 5 or 6 times on 13.1.2 and now twice on 13.1.3. No improvement. 

I hope Samsung actually reads this and finally puts resources towards fixing these bugs.  This is taking way too long 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1. On your watch 2. Turn the watch off. 3. Press and hold the Power key until REBOOTING displays at the bottom of the screen. 4. Press the Power key repeatedly until the Select REBOOT MODE screen displays. 5. Press the Power key to highlight ' Recovery'. 6. Press and hold the Home key to select. 7. Keep holding the Power key until the watch begins rebooting. Hope this helps

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem. I tried rebooting watch and phone. re-pairing, nothing.

At the end, I just deleted smartwatch app from iphone, re-downloaded and started it.

It paired the watch back during setup up. Problem fixed.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, My Smartwatch Active 2 randomly but many times, disconnects from my Huawei P10. Not happy with this frequent disconnections. Even, when I open the Samsung wearable, it disconnects. Samsung please fix it.