JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung Galaxy watch keeps disconnecting from my bluetooth on my phone!

(Topic created: 04-16-2020 07:13 AM)
user97i5YPHyAV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This problem started about two days ago, I'm getting bluetooth disconnects from my phone. I need a fix for this issue!

91 Replies
user7SRxKa5E91
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am also having this same issue. It started a week ago.

0 Likes
Members_EMHkT5O
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My galaxy watch 3 has an unstable connection to my phone. It connects and disconnects after a few minutes. And I noticed one feature if Wi-Fi is turned on on the phone, then the Bluetooth connection between the phone and the clock disappears. Please help me solve the problem! It turns out that if I use a watch, I cannot use wifi. Galaxy a71 5g phone. galaxy watch 3.thanks.

0 Likes
Samsung_dSYWxWx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Really constance

0 Likes
_Nikko_
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Watch

You should try rebooting the watch by holding both button on the side for 15 seconds.

0 Likes
BlackOnyx6
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello @user97i5YPHyAV ,

Just following up because I noticed your post is still marked as unanswered. Have you received a resolution or would you like some assistance?

If you received a resolution be sure to list your solution so others can find the resolution as well. 

ManuelNJCSP
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is you're galaxy wearable app up to date?

0 Likes
userfd9jjEdkiw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

It may be late, but just to keep a solution that worked for me. 

I went to Samsung app adjustment and allow that the app can start automatically and remove the battery power saving option to without restrictions. 

Allowed all the permissions in the setting . 

Did for both the plugin app and the Samsung wear app. 

Worked for me .  

userZxScwccXCM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have acceptable fix (it still get disconnected but rarely and only for a few seconds and get connected again automaticaly), just wipe the cache partition on your phone and that will fix it to the acceptable level, at least it does for me. 

0 Likes
userEIy9JsHaI4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

@ I cannot believe that this is still going on!...

There was an upgrade for the wearables software today and you'd think trhat this issue would be fixed...!... My watch dropped out half an hour after reconnecting...!

This saga has to represent the most disgraceful customer service that I have experienced in my life...!...

I will wait until my Samsung gear becomes old enough and then I am switching to Apple...!

Well done, Samsung... your brilliant attention to detail has reaped the rewards that it deserves... Good luck with getting any customer loyalty... !... 🙂

Thank you so very much for rshowing me how bad customer service can be from a "reputable" company... The silence and inactivity are truly Golden messages that we mean nothing to you other than the money that you take from us at the point of sale. Many thanks...

0 Likes