JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung Galaxy watch keeps disconnecting from my bluetooth on my phone!

(Topic created on: 1/6/21 6:54 AM)
user97i5YPHyAV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This problem started about two days ago, I'm getting bluetooth disconnects from my phone. I need a fix for this issue!

91 Replies
usereDJ1zPmXa7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same issue with a brand new watch.  When I go to the app and try to reconnect it says couldn't connect, try again (over and over again).  Works sometimes, sometimes not.  Blue tooth is on and paired.  Very frustrating for a new watch that is supposed to be top of the line.  Was so excited to get this as a gift and now disappointed that I must continually mess with it to do the things I wanted it for in the first place.  If I wanted just a watch that is what I would have gotten.  Please tell me this is not a problem with this watch!

usercM4bvvgXFA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can any one tell me a potential solution to my Galaxy Watch keeps disconnecting whenever I connect my Galaxy Buds+ to my Galaxy A50. It will randomly disconnect and when I manually reconnect it it connects for only a short while. Could it be a setting that needs to be changed?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Are you using the Galaxy wearables app on your device?

Have you tried resetting the network settings on your device? Just as a heads up, it will erase any Bluetooth or Wi-Fi accounts you have set up on your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usercM4bvvgXFA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I do. Ever since the latest wareables app update I had little to no issues
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Wonderful. I am glad the update was able to resolve the symptoms you were experiencing. Please keep me posted if you need any assistance in the future.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
KimmieD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
my galaxy watch 3 keeps disconnecting from my galaxy A71 UGH!!! every time I try to update the galaxy wear app it won't let me because the watch keeps disconnecting. soooo annoyed!!!
lll1876
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
same!
0 Likes
userNHc0rAAhDV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine too. Galaxy watch 3 here. Super annoying.

0 Likes
usery11hT16b6n
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had the same problem on my p20, it disconnected in every two minutes.

I tried things that are listed here, and the one where you go settings > battery > battery usage > one of the four apps > app launch > and turn off restrict unnecessary launches only.

Do this for all four apps.

But first I went to battery > app launch, which looks very similar, only that this one toggle is missing there.

I think this should work on every other huawei on the same android version, and most likely every other brand has the same problem, just in different menus.

0 Likes
userGZtYs1Mbpn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
hi I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus and a Samsung active 2 that keeps disconnecting im getting real sick of it I got the watch to help my doctors monitor my health i cant keep having this happen
0 Likes