cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My Samsung Galaxy watch keeps disconnecting from my bluetooth on my phone!

This problem started about two days ago, I'm getting bluetooth disconnects from my phone. I need a fix for this issue!

51 REPLIES 51
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My Samsung Galaxy watch keeps disconnecting from my bluetooth on my phone!

What type of device are you pairing with your Galaxy watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am pairing with the Samsung S10 but it disconnects after a few minutes.

Highlighted
Supernova

@userqgcvpDBApJ wrote:

I am pairing with the Samsung S10 but it disconnects after a few minutes.

There was an update for Galaxy Wearable app, but my Note10 has no disconnects even throughout the night.

You can try clearing cache of Galaxy Wearable app, Galaxy Plug-In and Samsung Accessory Service.  Go to settings>apps>find above apps, tap on each app, then tap on storage and then clear cache.

Highlighted
Constellation

Different user here with the same problem. Tried that solution (S9+) with no luck, alas. I suspect it's something with the latest watch software update.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same problem and am missing calls and all notifications. I don't need a watch that cost as much as this watch if it doesn't stay connected to my phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here...  very frustrating!!  I have a Galaxy S8+.  It has been working fine.  Now I miss phone calls and texts, because I did not realize how frequently my phone was disconnecting.  Please!!!  What is the fix Samsung???

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm having the dance problem, my phone is a Note 9

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungZell  @SamsungAdam 

Hello, I am having the same issue. I got the Galaxy Watch Active 2 for Christmas and it has been working fine but around 3 days ago it started disconnecting from my Google Pixel 3 running Android Version 10. It disconnects and reconnects to my phone about every 30 seconds which is extremely annoying and I'm not sure why the change? I tried the trouble shooting I saw here and made sure the Galaxy Wearable App was NOT battery optimized. 

Do you know what could be causing this or what I could try to fix it?

Thanks

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi SamsungAdam. Thank you for your reply. I had not tried the Reset Networks option, so earlier today I took your advice. I unistalled the Wearable App and reset the WiFi, Bluetooth & Mobile Networks. I reset the Galaxy watch (reboot option) and reinstalled the Wearable App. This was as far as I could see, a complete reinstall for app and watch. Everything went well. The watch and Wearable App installed correctly. I then went into the backup & restore option and downloaded my previously uploaded "backup". This went well. I then had several Apps to update which I successfully updated all. Having completed this and feeling very happy with the mobile less than 1/2 metre from me and me wearing the Galaxy watch I watch a little TV. HOWEVER, about 1/2 hour after completing as described above, my watch vibrated and my phone rang a "ping" sound. On looking at my mobile Wearable App I could see that it was displaying "Disconnected from watch". I also checked the mobile Bluetooth setting and the Galaxy watch was NOT connected. I clicked connect and the Mobile Bluetooth made contact with the watch. I then switched off the mobile and my watch. Then switched them back on again and clicked the "connect" in the Wearable App. However, the mobile and the watch would not connect and a box came up in the Wearable app saying "counld not connect to watch". I checked the mobile Bluetooth settings and that showed that the mobile and the watch was connected but as I said, not according to the Wearable App. I am lost. Where do I go from here?