Original topic:

My fall detection on Galaxy watch 4 is not working

(Topic created: 07-05-2022 03:57 PM)
jdfrost
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello 👋🏻😊. My name is John. I have Parkinson's and fall every now and then due to my health and I had a pretty bad fall on Sunday. Unfortunately, my fall detection on Galaxy watch 4 did not work. Before I contact the warranty department, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this? One of the reasons I have not yet called the warranty department is that I have difficulty talking on the phone due to my Parkinson's causing me to have a severe speech delay.  Sorry for the long message but it's much easier for me to communicate with message apps, etc. Thanks, John 
6 Replies
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry for that last guy. (I reported his rude post) I've never had a way to test the fall detection honestly and had even forgotten it was a feature. I'll try to do some research and see if I can find anything for you ok
jdfrost
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks so much ☺️ 👊🏻
0 Likes
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
👍🤜🤛
jdfrost
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just to let everyone know who sees this post, the original reply of this thread was deleted due to the person's rude remarks
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the fall detection not working on your watch and would recommend submitting an error report through our Galaxy wearables app. This will allow our Samsung members team to pass the information along to the best team for assistance regarding the feature not functioning as expected. Give this link a try to submit the error report to our Samsung members app team for further assistance: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-send-an-error-report/

jdfrost
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for information and help on this matter 😊👊🏻. I'll submit an error report here shortly