JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My galaxy S3 frontier turns off as soon as i remove it from its charger

(Topic created: 04-15-2020 04:58 AM)
userxvxNlHYVEM
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My galaxy frontier watch turns off as soon as I remove it from its charging cradle

0 Likes
2 Replies
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your watch and the problem is still re-occurring. It sounds like a hardware issue.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the watch for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. If it has been more than a year, there may be an out of warranty charge and this will all be explained in the phone call.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

If your watch's battery is completely discharged, it will not power on. You'll need to charge it before turning it on. If the watch will not power on or is running low on battery and doesn't seem to charge, the problem could be anything from the battery, connection, the charger, or the watch itself.

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003100/

If you still continue to experience these symptoms a service repair would be recommended. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.