JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My galaxy watch is BURNING MY WRIST !!!!

(Topic created: 03-22-2021 07:10 PM)
useranu730qPsn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

i been noticing burns on my wrist since i started to wear my galaxy watch, in fact i though it was just a temporary irritation and i stopped wearing my watch until my skin healed when i resume wearing my watch again the burns on ny wrist came back 😖 i really love my watch but i think i should stop wearing that watch for good i don't know whats causing it I'm afraid the watch has a laser or something that is causing the burns on my skinThat burn was actually healing when i took the picture it was even worse than that days before the picThat burn was actually healing when i took the picture it was even worse than that days before the pic

SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@ePaisa I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey there!

I hope you are having a good day. I am reaching out to touch base and see if you are still in need of assistance? 

0 Likes
userc75VkLLKfu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

20210213_161840.jpg

I was burned by my smart 42mm watch today in the car while I was driving. Thankfully i was Able to pull off to the side of the road and remove it. This is absolutely not ok. This could have caused me to get into an accident or worse. I also work in emergency healthcare and this could have easily caused a second degree burn if i was sleeping. This is very worrisome. I don't feel safe wearing my watch when I sleep anymore. Will be seeking legal advice if no response @samsung

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you, could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your device in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Please note: Any user who may be experiencing this symptom, feel free to use any of the private message links to reach out to a moderator so they can assist you. Please provide your model and serial number along with a description of your symptom.

Thank you.

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userc75VkLLKfu Hey there! I hope your weekend was great. I am touching base to see if you are still in need of assistance?

0 Likes
userImIhhvzylD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
this just happened made my wife try it to make sure it wasn't just me how can I fix this
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userImIhhvzylD I am sorry to hear about this. I would like to have our specialized team look into this for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to touch base. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userImIhhvzylD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I made contact with a Samsung person yesterday who started a claim for me
0 Likes
WildWolf63
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I bought my galaxy Watch3 45mm on March 5th 2021. A few days after wearing it I noticed a burn on my left wrist. I took it off because it was sore. At first I thought that it couldn't be my watch that did it and had to be something else. I removed it and placed it on my right wrist that's when I noticed a green light coming on when ever it was checking my pulse and in about 3 days a burn started showing up on my right wrist. That is when I did a Google search to see if anyone else was having this kind of problem and that's when I found this thread. It seems I'm not the only one having this problem. What is Samsung going to do about this? I love this watch and hope a fix is coming up for it. Until I have set my watch to manual for the pulse and respiration and will see if that stops it. 

0 Likes