Original topic:

My my Google assistant voice is extremely low on my Samsung Galaxy watch 7 I

(Topic created: 08-14-2024 06:32 PM)
Monieca
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't understand this is very irritating to me and I'm  so frustrated with this piece of **bleep** I shouldn't have traded for my 6 my assistant voice is extremely low while bixby's really loud and I no matter what I do I turn everything up and it's still low I can't even hear itI it's set as my default it' somebody please help me figure this out and fix it
4 Replies
catmann64
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would like to know how to get my Google Assist voice back. When i first nought the phone, Samsung Galaxy A11, Google actually spoke to me as it should. I mean if I have to look at the Assist screen then what's the use or purpose? I never hear my Google Assist say a single word.
Monieca
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow that's worse than my issue I can't get it loud enough to hear the dam thing . Have you checked all your settings? Try setting it as your default uninstall and reinstall the app check your navigation settings on Google maps make sure assistant isn't on mute this sometimes is checked to no sounds . Make sure it's set up to wake on hey Google detection and the language packs installed also choose which assistant voice you'd like to use . Hope one of these options solves your issue.
Options
Galaxy Watch
Bixby voice is very low on my watch ultra when it's speaking back to me very I can barely he ar it
Monieca
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
If it's Bixby I don't know where the speaker position is on the ultra but on my watch 7 there was a couple of things first my case was covering my speaker and also the position I was wearing it where the speaker was pressed against my skin. I changed my case put my watch on opposite arm and can now hear Bixby fine but nothing on Google assistant still low to the point I can't hear it .