Original topic:

My rant over Samsung Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created: 07-30-2021 07:17 AM)
zer0ne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I can't believe that Samsung has the audacity to promote the upcoming Galaxy Watch 4 & Active 4. When they can't even provide the features on Samsung 3 version. Then they want to blame our US Government that Blood Pressure has not been approved and there is nothing they can do about it. Why don't you try lobbying and sending some reps to explain that it's a useful tool. Samsung is a bucket of excuses. We are already going into August 2021 and Samsung you haven't done anything to speed up the process. Your the one selling the toys. Do something about it and support your products. You think your going to be successful in selling new products with the same useless features like measuring Blood Pressure, EKG Glucose reading. The people of the United States are wiser. Your sales for all your new products including phones and watches will not be successful unless you resolve these issues. Watch your sales, profits don't lie. Fix blood pressure, EKG is all over the place and gives us the option to uninstall Bixby,  It never worked since it's creation. I want the Samsung Development Team to read this.
5 Replies
Mack14
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was hoping to get wear os with my watch since I paid 400 dollars for it! Very disappointed
Options
Galaxy Watch
Blood pressure already works for the US and Canada. What's the issue that you have here? Samsung left the Galaxy Watch3 out of the WearOS upgrade but they still promised 3 years of software updates. If you don't want to use Bixby, just delete the data on it
beardedfish
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I bought this watch because it had this functionality, but it never surfaced. People claim that they have the functionality on their Galaxy Watch 3 in the US, but how? I've checked on a monthly update, but nothing ever changes.
jon44
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I want to option to block rants like this....  Not helpful to anyone and it's just unhinged nonsense.

0 Likes
Mach
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah, and I want opinion to block your nonsense.
0 Likes