JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My samsung watch burns my wrist. Samsung is not returning my watch

(Topic created: 09-07-2021 01:29 PM)
nks
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung watch burnt my wrist. You call it burnt or whatever but the sore appeared after I wore the watch for full day outside5. Watch was not heating or anything. It burnt directly under the HR sensor7.

I have configured the watch to do continuous heartbeat1. And I am sure it happened due to the watch.

I opened a case with samsung, and they sent me shipping label to send the watch back to lab for further testing5.

I got confirmation that after the testing they did not find any issue with the watch9. I have asked for a test report4.

But the problem now is that the support people are not returning my watch1. They don't respond to my email any more2. The customer service says that this case has been escalated so they cannot do any thing2.

Can you help me to get my watch back?

I have to reach to you like this because I am helpless4. If you cannot help me please forward this to the correct person .

Call me if you need more info.

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the ticket number, or the full model and serial numbers, to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
nks
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung Moderator - Have you got my Case Number,  Any update on my case. I
I have called the 800 number several time, every time they simply say that it is with corporate and  they cannot give me any information.

Do you think you have any more info for me?
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Unfortunately once it has reached corporate level, we no longer have access to see the information. You should be hearing from them via phone call or email once they've reviewed your case. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Action-Jackson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

For as many times as people have reported being burned by this product why do you (SamsungModerator) keep posting the same canned message and not a solution ? This is NOT a solution !

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the ticket number, or the full model and serial numbers, to this PM Link.

Please post the findings and the fix for all the burned wrists out there, We deserve it !!