JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Active 2 Watch Keeps Turning Off and disconnecting from phone

(Topic created: 10-07-2020 12:21 PM)
Samsung_HHn9rmT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch keeps turning itself off, while on the charger, as well as when I'm wearing it. It also keeps disconnecting from my phone or won't connect to my phone, even though they are next to each other (like inches away). 

I ensure that it is turned on when I put it on the charger so I don't know what would cause it to turn off, yet be at 100% when I take it off the charger. Additionally, it turns itself off randomly. Sometimes within an hour of taking it off, sometimes within 6 hours and sometimes to lasts 12 hours. 

As far as the disconnecting, I really don't know what's causing that. I did try putting it in power saving mode once and then taking it off power saving right after, and then it worked. 

I am at a loss of what to do. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when the watch is powering off and disconnecting. The next step will need to be setting up your device for service, so it can be evaluated by a certified technician. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for the best available option for repair.

For assistance with an international device, please reach out to your country of origin using the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
useryslLf3D0IN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

The same thing has been happening to mine, ever since doing the latest update, not only has it been randomly turning off, with no ryhme or reason to it, disconnecting from the phone, also randomly, but also EXTREMELY rapid battery loss, like a watch that 2 weeks ago would go 2, sometimes 3 days in between charges (and still be at 20% when i put it on the charger) tonight went from 100% to 3% in under 4 hours, and whatever it's doing, its also killing the battery on my phone as well. Something in Tizen 5.5.0.1 is REALLY REALLY broken

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when the watch is powering off and disconnecting. The next step will need to be setting up your device for service, so it can be evaluated by a certified technician. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for the best available option for repair.

For assistance with an international device, please reach out to your country of origin using the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.