cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_QIDons0
Astronaut

NEED HELP PLEASE.

I am trying to decide between a galaxy s2 watch or the galaxy s3. I found them renewed on amazon both for under 200 $ but is getting the newest watch the s3 an spending an extra 75$ worth it? I'm a family man on a budget any opinion will be so appreciated, thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE.

I have a Gear S3 Frontier and love it i would go with the  S3

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Samsung_R6cZ8nv
Astronaut

Definitely spend the extra 75. Family man on a budget her...

Definitely spend the extra 75. Family man on a budget here also but it's definitely worth the upgrade I believe.

users4CxNrng65
Constellation

S3. Much better than the S2 and worth the money.

S3. Much better than the S2 and worth the money.

Just1nsan3
Constellation

Also have the S3 and many times I have forgotten my phone...

Also have the S3 and many times I have forgotten my phone, I have mobile data on my watch so I can receive phone calls anywhere at anytime. So worth the extra money!

NOAHS_GMA2018
Astronaut

But it from a store not off Amazon chances are you'll get...

But it from a store not off Amazon chances are you'll get burned.

I have both. My opinion the S3 is worth the extra money i...

I have both. My opinion the S3 is worth the extra money if you especially if you want to use Samsung pay. S2 only has NFC and fact the new Galaxy watch only has NFC. Only the gear S3 has NFC and MST so it works everywhere. Beyond that it has much better battery life in an always-on display. just for the Samsung pad get it but with the better battery life in the nice always on display I think it's a better value.

DocVW
Constellation

I have the S3 and my wife has a S2 and I agree with all t...

I have the S3 and my wife has a S2 and I agree with all that is been said plus battery life is more than double of the S2.

Samsung_QIDons0
Astronaut

I have been looking on amazon like I do with a lot of thi...

I have been looking on amazon like I do with a lot of things. Someone said dont buy it unless it's from the store. How can I get burned buying from amazon.? Sorry I feel so ignorant to these issues.

Highlighted
castamig001
Cosmic Ray

S3 is better worth buying

S3 is better worth buying