Original topic:

Nap Detection

(Topic created: 11-04-2022 12:03 PM)
DanteKillebrew
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think a really good feature for the Samsung watch would be a nap detection system that gives you the option to have an alarm auto created when it detects you napping. You would need to have your sleep consistency turned on, so it knows when you will be sleeping regularly. With that whenever it detects sleep outside that range it registers it as a nap and then sets an alarm to wake you up so you don't sleep for too long.

I don't know how much sense that made, but as someone who will nap accidentally or without setting an alarm this would be a game changer!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Slaya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree! The only drawback would be, if you accidentally nap often enough, it might pick that up as routine.
Maybe set up bed time mode, and if it detects sleep outside those times, it does the alarm?
DanteKillebrew
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I completely agree. Having the bed time mode setup, so it knows if you are supposed to go to sleep at that time or if it is outside of the hours you set for in bedtime mode.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.