Original topic:

Need Help: Samsung Watch 5 Pro Can't Use Samsung Health Monitor

(Topic created: 11-07-2022 12:18 PM)
ronaldd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I tried using the Samsung Health Monitor from my watch and my.phone but it says "Samsung Health Monitor is not available on this phone". Currently i'm using a Samsung Note 20. All softwares are updated including the samsung galaxy watch 5 pro. Appreciate any help or some solved this issue from their experience. Samsung should not make any restrictions because this is what we paid for. Now i can't use the full feature of this watch 5. 
4 Replies
notforhire
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Apparently, Samsung Health Monitor is not available on your phone. Not sure what help the other members here can offer, but I'm willing to be wrong.
0 Likes
EagleGo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sadly to say that it was stated very clear (from the very beginning in the info nobody reads) that the full functions are only available on Samsung phones.

I would recommend with that, give it back, but that is only me

0 Likes
ronaldd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Actually i want to use the ECG features from the watch 5 pro which i can use it everyday. But unfortunately I didnt know that there is a restriction. And i hope if somebody solved this kind of issue.
0 Likes
Letsgo55
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

It does not come pre installed on the G Note 20 but i was able to install it from the play store.

0 Likes