JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New AGEs Index Issue

(Topic created: 08-15-2024 06:35 PM)
Michael Shane
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi all, I have the new Galaxy Watch 7 and have been using the new AGEs feature. I've noticed something odd, though, and wanted to know if others are seeing the same thing. My index score for the second night was slightly different than the first; however, my scores for nights 3 - 5 were exactly the same as the first, and my score for night 2 has now changed to also match the first. In other words, my index scores for each night are identical (graph is a straight line). Software issue perhaps?
5 Replies
VinceBrody
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi. My AGEs graph is a straight line as well. I bet there is a software issue. Hopefully we will get updates soon!
Lauren_IGH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine is the same. There is a question mark above graph on homepage, when I click into it, it's a straight line so nothing is recording.
pedapark
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey, I got myself the new Galaxy Watch Ultra. I've been trying to track my AGE, but the graphs are all flat and don't show much change. Is that normal?

0 Likes
useruB2CLcyJY9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Google that man 😁

99% of the people around the world having exactly the same value, something aroung 6-8 and always is like the same! For everyone!

I am doing excersice 2 times per day, having 3 gold medal in martial arts and getting the same value with Joe fat 😀 

Samsumg nicely ignoring us.

Some youtuber also complained about lack of information for that.

Moreover  , alot of report/issue in Reddit but Samsung... hmmffffff

I wish they could hear us and update the AGEs app and fix the issue. At least ...

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the age graph not showing the correct data. Please contact the Samsung Health team directly at 1-855-795-0509 for concerns with the app features. We also recommend submitting feedback to provide the data logs to the developers. Please submit the feedback by following these steps: go to the Samsung Health app > app settings > contact us > Error reports.

0 Likes