cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

New Feature Request New way to connect your watch

I have a small issue that a new feature could help me. I have a Galaxy watch with LTE and my wife has a standard Bluetooth watch. We like to go to waterparks so we end up leaving our phones in lockers so we don't lose them or mess them up. So that means my wife's smartwatch turns into sort of a dumb watch and she cannot use her Samsung pay. I would like the option to use a Bluetooth tether feature with my watch so she can connect to the internet and be able to use her services and receive a text and be able to place calls all on her watch. I would not think that this would be that difficult to make a Bluetooth tether. I would think that this could be accomplished with just a software update.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: New Feature Request New way to connect your watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback ad will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.