cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: New Galaxy Watch 46mm wake-up gesture not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check under advanced mode and check if goodnight mode is turned on. This setting is designed to prevent the screen from turning on and disturbing your sleep. Turn it off and voila!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check to ensure 'gesture' feature is Turned On in the watch settings on both Watch AND the Galaxy Wearable app on phone. (Note 9)

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried all the above mentioned suggestions with no luck. Night mode on or off does nothing. I have reset it also nothing. 

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

Please double check Good Night Mode is off before returning your device because while going through the set up process you may have re-enabled it. (see steps below)

If you have reset the device and confirmed that Good Night Mode is indeed turned off, then this may be the rare occasion where there is actually a fault with the device. however i am but a humble samsung user so please dont take that as technical guidence.

From the watch's Home screen, navigate to Settings. Swipe to and touch Advanced, and then swipe to and touch Goodnight mode. Touch the slider to turn it on, and then touch Done.

Make sure to turn the mode off in the morning.

Many Thanks

UnlikeLiam

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a solution. I'm trying to wake through the many complaints but they're are no solutions. Turning it in and off isn't working for me.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same Issue. Wake up gesture not working. I have to manually turn the bezel of push either of the buttons.

Model: SM-R770

Software: Tizen 3.0.0.2

Software version: R770XXU2CRH1

Already tried resetting and all wake sup gesture is switch on. I am unable to see theatre mode or night mode which could impact. 

kindly assit.

regards

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where was your device purchased? What type of device are you using with your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

in Tizen 4.0.0.2 having Theatre mode on prevents wake up gesture working. this was my issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the same issue.. Everything was check.. Night mode disable, flight disable, theater mode disable, wake up gesture enable.. Factory reset done, rebooting done.. IT DOES NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.. Plan to sent back to Samsung service center

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently took an upgrade install for my watch. The wake up gesture was switched off after this.  There seems to be a lot of ways this can happen. For me theatre mode had been switched on which along with being quiet etc switches off wake up gesture. Settings, advanced, theatre mode off  switch wake up gesture mode back on for me.