Original topic:

New Samsung Galaxy4 4g watch battery goes flat after less than 8 hours

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 01:11 PM)
userlPS2VHFXce
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, 

My new Samsung Galaxy watch4 4g (40mm) arrived on Saturday and I've had to charge it every day so far.

This week, having been in the office for work, I've worn my watch and even with minimum use, including turning off Always On display and all other settings possible, my watch has battery died before 4pm.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I barely use the watch in work. Receive only a few texts and emails throughout the day, barely text back on it due to signal issues in my office, and the battery still drains as if I've been using it constantly.

Could it be because I am listening to my music on my phone, which is connected with Bluetooth? 

What else could possibly be causing the battery to die so quickly?

4 Replies
Churchill Smoker
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

open the Galaxy Wearable app on tour phone then open settings then battery and it will show usage by application. Ihad pandora on for a while today while in the car and it only shows 1% but that isn't all day in the office.

CS

0 Likes
DannyBoy91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's not you, it's me as well. The watch gets barely any use and then I see it at lower than 70% after 12 hours. I don't know what causes it either and I've turned off a ton of things that I don't use at all.
0 Likes
malimal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Battery is dieing quickly for me when on 4g.
0 Likes
useroogW7ywr3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can I ask, I have the LTE version but can't get it connected to the ATT network. Any issues with getting it connected to a mobile network?
0 Likes