JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy wear app keeps saying check network connection when trying to pair

(Topic created: 05-05-2022 07:38 AM)
NotTheTodd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've uninstalled and reinstalled galaxy wearable app, restarted both the phone and the watch, and tried pairing it while my phone is on wifi and on mobile data. Keeps prompting me to check my network connection.

Is there some server problem at Samsung currently?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I understand how frustrating it is not being able to pair your device due to a network connection error. There are few things to try to troubleshooting the issue.

1. Make sure the phone and the watch are compatible

2. You can follow the steps here to correctly setup the watch with the phone.

3. If you are still receiving the Network Connection error, try troubleshooting the Wearables app by Clearing the app cache, and uninstalling/reinstalling the app. 

4. If the error persists, I would recommend submitting an error report via our Samsung Members app. By doing this, it will alert our engineers. 🙂 

Raising an Error Report

Please ensure you raise an Error Report within 5 minutes of the issue occurring on your Galaxy device. While raising an Error Report it is important that you DO NOT close the Samsung Members app while log files are being generated. 

Please ensure Send system log data is ticked. Once the Error Report has been sent, you will be able to review it within your feedback section.

View solution in context

49 Replies
CORTEZ215
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having the same problem also please tell me what I can do to fix this. Wanted to set up the new buds two for my mom for mother's day
usera7B1q8A7QF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having the same problem trying to pair my brand new watch 4. Very frustrating
user1Pgc5PT5YQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same problem with my new Galaxy Buds Pro.

aris95
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same problem with my new Galaxy Watch 4.  I bought the device today and when I try to connect my phone, wearable app says check your network connection.

userMP4FIJGp7r
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am also having the same issue with the Galaxy wearable app while trying to set up my Galaxy Watch 4, saying "Check your network connection, then try again." I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app and turned off my devices several times.

usersSw5yu3U51
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

same for me, I tried contacting support directly and they claim there is no problem with their servers

Rohz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here, I've been trying for 4 hours now. I already contacted Customer Support and apparently, this is the first time the agent heard this issue. I was "recommended" to visit a service center.

marduk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Not working.
userC8OAI0bAI3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same problem. There's no problem connecting my watch 4 to my phone yesterday, but It doesn't seem to work when I tried to connect the watch to a new device right now.