cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3LkDTV7gdf
Constellation

New firmware

Recently my Galaxy Watch firmware was updated to R800XXU1CSD6/R800OXA1CSD6

Before te update the design was cool and modern, after the update the design is childish and simple. From the changelog I understood that now you have 1 firmware for all watches, meaning that the galaxy watch has been completely degraded with screens to match the simple colors of the other watches.

The alarm notification used to have a RED side (stop alarm) and a ORANGE side (snooze) . After the update it is purple on both sides. People using glasses now need to wakup, on their glasses and read which text is Zz or X to be able to make a desicion. Please bring back the RED and ORANGE colors for the alarm notification!! I would prefer to have the old design back as well. I do not need a childish star when the device has been charged, nor a stupid 3 color heart when I have done some activity. Really dissappointed with this updat

3 REPLIES 3
SammyLuvr
Asteroid

I feel the same way. I was wearing my GearS3 because of t...

I feel the same way. I was wearing my GearS3 because of this and when that updated I had no choice. Letting us customize the icons as well with at least 2 different icon themes (old & new) would be cool.

userO0o7WYWYn3
Constellation

Re: New firmware

Same here. Noticed when my alarm went off. Pretty annoying trying to figure out which is which when half asleep. What a backwards move, 2 colours made much more sense. Hopefully Samsung fix this.

dKaye
Constellation

+1 Really dislike the look of the new OS. These watches a...

+1 Really dislike the look of the new OS. These watches are not designed for kids, so don't force the kindergarten look on adults.

This is bordering on being a deal-breaker to upgrade any Samsung mobile products.