Original topic:

New to smart watches, Any recommendations for business and personal uses?

(Topic created on: 2/25/21 3:48 PM)
ScampsBuddy79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

New to smart watches......would appreciate smart watch recommendations for business/personal use with Galaxy Note10+

0 Likes
2 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

In my opinion, if you always carry around your phone you don't need a smart watch.  For business, the only thing I can say that the watch allows you to do that your phone doesn't is it allows you to discreetly monitor your email and message notifications during a meeting.

For personal use it's good for exercising, an LTE watch is good if you forget your phone, no need to turn around and go home to get it.  And in general if you're a techie it's just fun to have.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch

My motivation (and still my most appreciated functions) for a Galaxy Watch (original model) was the possibility to have visible my meeting schedule for the day and also Samsung Pay (NFC). To make my meetings visible I have designed my own watch face, using WatchMaker program, but something similar is available (at least on GW, don't know about GW3) called My Day, shown below. I have more info on mine but

this is the idea:MyDay_Screen.png

0 Likes