JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No blood oxygen data during sleep

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 08:12 PM)
Luna303
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I bought the watch3 because it monitors your O2 during sleep. I've turned on the continuous monitoring, but I'm still getting the notification that there is no blood oxygen data in the sleep app. I've looked in the O2 app and it only shows measurements once a day. How do I fix this?
18 Replies
userD5n1zOMW5T
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can I also tag along here after a recent update to Samsung Health I now see an option for the watch measure O2 as part of Sleep measurements, I got excited !!! as I'd like to see what happens overnight. After 3 nights of wearing my watch 'normally' then tightly as per the 'hints' still no data. Yet SP02 works fine on my wrist when I awaken with watch still on, using the appropriate O2 icon.

Am I missing something here to get this Sleep O2 measurement data?

userG65RvETt7Z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did the same as you and still nothing. If you HAVE to manually do it then the description "Measure blood oxygen during sleep" is incredibly misleading. I mean, what's the point if you have to wake up to run it. Curious if the find a fix our better instructions. I mainly bought the S3 because of the fall detection, now I wonder if that will work when I need it.
mtzlblk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Exact same experience here......make sure it is charged and setup correctly every night, manually take a measure before going to sleep and another once I wake up, but nothing happens automatically in-between.

Samsung_CGZkwlY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes i also have the same issue. I used fitbit in the past. My sleep data and oxygen data was spot on. i never had any issues. I recently switched over to Samsung S3. The sleep data is wrong and 3 days back i got the message about O2 measurement, i turned it on.  I keep getting no O2 measurement. Most of the time, my deep sleep is wrongly shown. i am completely unhappy with this watch.

usertyvCPfA98t
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Wait your fitbit measured your spo2 during sleep? Which watch did you use because I was always very satisfied with fitbit and only switched because I believed Samsung's promises about measuring ekg.

Options
Galaxy Watch

You don't have EKG? Is it a regional thing? I have it in the US but no bp....

0 Likes
ChicagoJim
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hopefully we can get some type of response from Samsung that this is going to be in a future release for the S3.  Putting the notification in the app before the functionality is available is definitely "Cart before the horse" and very confusing.

userSzdMq3ncIu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same issue here. I activated the feature three or four days ago and haven't gotten any blood oxygen readings during my sleep at all. I wonder if 4 users are having the same issue or if they're enjoying it seamlessly? 

Madusmacus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I bought a Galaxy Watch 4 and turned on the Blood Oxygen sleep monitoring in the samsung health app

There are NO blood oxygen values collected whilst sleeping :¬( this is very sad

This means its not only Watch 3 but Watch 4 that is broken 

(manual sp02 works but i need sleep monitoring)