Original topic:

No notification sounds emitted through Watch5 Pro during active calls

(Topic created: 12-01-2022 02:24 PM)
MYJenkins
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I might be in a niche group here. I just updated to the Watch5 Pro from the OG Galaxy Watch (2018). The one thing I am lacking is the ability to receive sounds from the watch while on a phone call. It will vibrate but it will not audible alert me of any texts, notifications or another incoming phone call. Is anyone else having this issue.? I have spoken with my carrier as well as Samsung. Am I overthinking and option or is this option not available on the Watch5 pro? Thank you for any help
0 Likes
2 Replies
usertJfZkXoigN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello!

I've been thinking about upgrading my Active2 to the 5 so hearing this is concerning. Mind if I try troubleshooting with you? If we can't figure it out I might just keep my Active2 until the next watch comes out!

So 2 routes of problems - either hardware or software.

First some diagnostic stuff :3

1. Does toggling the settings in the Samsung Wear App do anything?

2. Have you tried any hard resets?

3. What about Bluetooth headphones?
0 Likes
MYJenkins
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
1. The settings on the app did not do anything. I am awaiting on a call from Samsung tomorrow

2. I have turned the watch off and on yes but literally just received and set it up on Monday

3. Bluetooth headphones work with it but when connected to my phone during a call, same results, the watch will vibrate but no make audible notifications noises.

Samsung said they it isn't available yet.... so I am anticipating this call tomorrow
0 Likes