Original topic:

No notifications after last update.

(Topic created on: 3/5/21 12:45 PM)
userdsBEXrhPvA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Watch not receiving notifications after latest update. Watch will ring and vibrate for a phone call, but for nothing else. Notifications are turned on, and relevant apps are enabled. Rebooted both phone and Watch, no change. Performed a factory reset on the Watch last night, and I started getting notifications again. Today, I am no longer getting notifications. I have also noticed that when I look in the wear app, it says not connected to watch, even though it is connected. When I click connect, the icon spins continuously.

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you tried clearing the cache on the wearable app?

0 Likes
userdsBEXrhPvA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I tried this, and it did not work.

0 Likes
AuggieM1999
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Ive been experiencing issues as well. I did an update 2 days ago and now my notifications are not showing up on my watch. I tried to chat with Samsung support, but I got nowhere. 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can I please get your full model number, baseband version, Bluetooth or LTE, service provider,  the device your watch is paired with as well as the Android version on the device, and the galaxy wearables app version?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I would recommend that you reset your watch with the following steps here.

0 Likes
userdsBEXrhPvA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I mentioned in my original message that I reset the watch. I also just tried uninstalling the wear app and resetting the watch again. Neither has solved my problem.

0 Likes