cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

No sleeping records, not counting steps, no wake up gesture!?

Into my 2nd yrs of wearing this Galaxy watch. It's been alright. But as of 2 days ago. My watch hasn't been functioning properly! Like my title said. My watch no longer have sleeping records, step counting, or wake up gesture (by lift up my wrist). 

And I've tried to reset it. ( 3 times) but no luck! Can we get some sore of support from this Samsung's technical support team here? I just noticed that this issues has been around for awhile without solution. Very frustrating and disappointed. 

2 REPLIES 2
Asteroid

Re: No sleeping records, not counting steps, no wake up gesture!?

same issue. Tried to roll back Galaxy Wearable app, won't let me do it. Seems to started after updating to latest Wearable.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: No sleeping records, not counting steps, no wake up gesture!?

I had the same issue. I git the Galaxy Watch last year as part of my Note10+ pre-order. It seems that since the update to the watch, the sensors have had a mind of its own. No wake up gesture, no steps recording, no floors recording. One of the things that seemed to work temporarily was to reboot the watch (hold the bottom home button for seven seconds until it rebooted) and then but the watch on the charger. Now, that only worked for me temporarily. But you could give that a try until either they release an update or see if you can get the watch looked at. It may also be faulty sensors. I just upgraded to the Galaxy Watch 3. So that issue isn't affecting me now. I hope that it works for you.