cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXiFxJDG9eC
Constellation

Re: No text messages on Galaxy Watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having issues aswell. Keeps disconnecting from my phone. Notifications wont come through, no message app, but can send a msg if i go thro contacts but it says i need to approve the  text on my phone before it will send

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userXiFxJDG9eC Try these troubleshooting steps here. I believe they will assist you with this issue.

Cleaner89
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am using a Note 9 and this has just started happeing to me too after working fine the first week?

userQr8unlUDYY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into the wear app on your phone,

Settings-notifications - manage notifications

Scroll down to find your message app and make sure the slide toggle is on. 

Simple

userV8gj0DodMA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was able to use this solution to now get notifications but I still do not see the Messages or Email icon in the phone.  Is there a way to get those icons on the phone for a Pixel?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. However, we cannot confirm comparability for Non-Samsung devices and recommend reaching out to the developers directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usersvs7zwY5ap
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue where messages come to my phone but do not make it to my watch.  My phone is a SAMSUNG Galaxy S8+, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app from the phone and reset the watch (without restoring for backup).  I get messages for a short time then it quits working again.  I even set up messages as the "double home press" app, but new messages do not appear there.  But they may show up later.  The slide-toggle settings mentioned in the "Solution" are verified to be correct.

Also, the heartbeat sensor does not always work, but resetting resolves this issue as well for a short time.  Not looking for a solution here, but mentioning it in case you think it is related.  

I have an SM-R800 running Tizen 4.0.0.1 version R800XXU1BSA4.  

user1WHkqzN7mM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there,

I'm having the exact same problems. It will work after a reset but will slowly get worse. Have you found a solution?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Take a look at these troubleshooting steps: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109141/ Please let me know if this is helpful.

Highlighted
userHT4QpQmuDt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was it for me. I did the hard reset and redownloaded the app, blah blah blah.... But it was this that I needed to do. Thanks