cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrKqhHRCHlf
Cosmic Ray

No update for tmobile galaxy watch

Is anyone here with a galaxy watch on the tmobile carrier with the one ui update on the watch yet?

11 REPLIES 11
Wassef
Constellation

Re: No update for tmobile galaxy watch

Still nothing Smiley Sad

AG209
Constellation

Nope I still havent gotten a update from it. I m going to go buy the active anyway, not only for the ui, but the small form factor of it since i m active with tons of workout activities I do during the week.

user9LbOg8Vd9s
Constellation

No Galaxy watch update on Verizon yet. Bluetooth version,...

No Galaxy watch update on Verizon yet. Bluetooth version, yes.

userrKqhHRCHlf
Cosmic Ray

I guess we still waiting

I guess we still waiting

junebug87
Constellation

No update yet!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userN528FvcACG Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

userJRENssPuig
Asteroid

My T-MOBILE Galaxy watch hasn't gotten the update yet either. My S3 Frontier got it a couple of weeks ago. Really unfortunate to have an older version watch outperform my newer galaxy watch.

alopez718
Constellation

Sprint has yet to release it either.

Sprint has yet to release it either.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userrKqhHRCHlf Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.