cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BradDofner
Asteroid

Not connecting to phone (46mm)

I have the Galaxy watch 46mm and it was working fine for weeks. Today I woke up and it was not connect to my phone. Tried restarting both and nothing. I went so far as to reset the watch and uninstall the Galaxy wearable app as well as the plug-in for it and "forget" the watch in my phone's Bluetooth settings. Reinstalling the app and following the prompts to reconnect to the phone are unsuccessful. Nothing I do will get it to connect. I open the app, it goes through the Bluetooth pairing process and pairs, but then the next screen says connecting to watch and the little dots progress from the picture of the watch to the picture of the phone and the last dot will continue to blink indefinitely. It never goes past that screen. It was working fine yesterday. What else can I try?

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Not connecting to phone (46mm)

Hey there!

I will be happy to look into your connections concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial number: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userzDGGfOdbjv
Constellation

Hello, 

I have this issue too from yesterday. Exactly the same actions... And the green sensor is off too.

Please help me. 

Thank you! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userzDGGfOdbjv Have you tried resetting your watch? Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

Honored Contributor

@BradDofner wrote:

I have the Galaxy watch 46mm and it was working fine for weeks. Today I woke up and it was not connect to my phone. Tried restarting both and nothing. I went so far as to reset the watch and uninstall the Galaxy wearable app as well as the plug-in for it and "forget" the watch in my phone's Bluetooth settings. Reinstalling the app and following the prompts to reconnect to the phone are unsuccessful. Nothing I do will get it to connect. I open the app, it goes through the Bluetooth pairing process and pairs, but then the next screen says connecting to watch and the little dots progress from the picture of the watch to the picture of the phone and the last dot will continue to blink indefinitely. It never goes past that screen. It was working fine yesterday. What else can I try?

@BradDofner 

Besides removing Galaxy Wearable app, Galaxy watch plugin, there is Samsung Accessory Service.  You need to remove it too.

Remove your watch from your phone's bluetooth menu.

Remove Galaxy Wearable app, plug in and the Samsung Accessory as well.  Settings>apps>you will find all of them there.

Reset your watch in the watch's settings.(I hope you do have a backup available)

Turn off your phone, then back on

Once reset is complete, install Galaxy Wearable app via Galaxy Store and it should install all that is needed.  If not, install apps yourself in order

Open the app and follow instructions

userzDGGfOdbjv
Constellation

@BradDofner @SamsungAdam thank you so much! It worked! ❤️

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Wonderful. Please keep me posted if you need any further assistance.