JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not getting notifications on standalone service

(Topic created: 10-31-2019 11:19 PM)
Genothegreat1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had the galaxy watch 46mm and s10+ since march. I  have had issues with notifications coming in on standalone since then. I have done all the basic troubleshooting. Wipe, reset network, uninstall app etc. I have disconnected service and reconnected service still no standalone notifications after a few hours. I even refreshed device through a backend system at Sprint where I work. HELP Please!

0 Likes
9 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Do you have the remote connection setting turned on in the settings of your Galaxy wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Genothegreat1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes.

0 Likes
Charkatak
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Genothegreat1 wrote:

Yes.

@Genothegreat1 

When your watch is in standalone mode, do you see "remotely connected" displayed on your watch?

0 Likes
Genothegreat1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

No it shows standalone • Sprint

0 Likes
KingTony702
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you tried doing the factory reset on watch and then re-pairing it to the phone?

0 Likes
Genothegreat1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes I have tried this as well.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
SirWalt
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

Try to reset accessibility settings then network settings then settings but in safe mode. You will not lose anything, it will set your phones setting back to default. You will have to reset your phone up again, but it might work.

0 Likes
Genothegreat1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Attempted this already stated it in my first post.

0 Likes