cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Not working right anymore

My watch worked great for 2 weeks and now its kicking me out of apps I'm in the middle of using. I'm actually having numerous problems with all 3 of my galaxy electronics. My note 10+, active 2 and Tab A.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Not working right anymore

Is you watch disconnecting when it kicks you out?

Are you experiencing these symptoms with all apps or specific apps?

Is your watch Bluetooth or LTE?

Have you tried resetting your watch?

-Resetting you watch will take it back to stock so you can see if specific apps are causing the symptoms you are experiencing. Give this link a try to reset your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Nothing is working and now I don't receive notifications from my games or social media apps. I'm fed up with this phone. If I wanted this to happen I never would have switched to a newer phone. This is the exact problem I've had with my Note 8. And now I can't get my money back. Now I'm stuck paying for devices that don't work

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I certainly understand your concern.

Is your watch Bluetooth or LTE?

Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache and data for your Galaxy Wearables app?

Since resetting the watch have you verified the apps are toggled on for notification in the Galaxy Wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.